Smokin Chicken Wings
What could be better than chicken wings? Right, chicken wings with Regâh Rub. It just so happens that this is a special chicken rub, Smokin' Hot Chicks. We can't make it any simpler, but we can make it tastier.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Amount: 4 1x
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
- 50 grams Régâh Rub Smokin' Hot Chicks
( -> Click here and order directly in the webshop )
- 1 Kilograms of chicken wings
- 5 Tablespoons of your favourite BBQ sauce
- Preparation Preparation
Put the chicken wings in a bowl and sprinkle Regâh Rub Smokin' Hot Chicks over them. Mix the wings together so that the Regâh Rub is evenly distributed. If you want a more intense taste, you can use more than 50 grams of Smokin' Hoy Chicks.
Leave to marinate for at least an hour. In the meantime, light up the BBQ or let the oven heat up to 220c.
- Preparation Now place the Smoking Chicken Wings on the BBQ, right above the fire, skin side down. Stay close, because it can go fast. After about 4/5 minutes, turn the wings over and place them as far away from the coals as possible. Now let them cook gently for about 10 minutes.
Now take your favourite BBQ sauce and a brush. Lacquer all the wings with it and let them glaze for another 5 minutes. Take them out of the BBQ and serve them immediately.
Keywords: Chicken wings, Chickenwings, Chicken wings, Smokin'hot chicks