Dirty Balls of Meat
Dirty Meat Ball. Tasty, filthy meatballs. That's easy to make with Regâh Rub Ol'Timers Dirty Hogs. This rub brings you an authentic meatball with a Hague touch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Main course
- Cuisine: Dutch cuisine
- 30 grams Règâh Rub Ol'Timers Dirty Hogs ( -> Click here and order directly in the webshop)
- 500 grams Minced meat (We like to use half-and-half)
- 30 grams Breadcrumbs (Optional)
- 1 Egg
- Put everything together in a bowl and mix firmly. You will notice that by kneading well, the meatballs start to stick. That is great. That means you are almost done and will get nice firm balls.
- Now put a thick-bottomed pan on the fire. Put a large knob of butter with a dash of oil in the pan and put the heat on half. Now let the pan get nice and hot. As soon as the butter begins to brown, fry the meatballs in the pan. As soon as there is a nice crust on top put the heat low and the lid on the pan.
Now let the pan simmer for a while and add 100ml of water after 10 minutes. Once the balls have reached an internal temperature of 65/70c, they are ready.
Keywords: balls with a haags touch, Dirty meat balls, meatballs, Ol'Timers Dirty Hogs