As you can see from the picture, we were back on fire with Rico from 010Braai! This time a recipe with Ol'Timer Dirty Hogs. Pork with Pineapple Salsa. What a great combination this is again. Fresh, sweet, spicy, smokey... everything is there to steal the show at home.
Did you make this recipe yourself? Share your photo online and tag us with @rokenderegahs. The hashtag #RegahRubClub completes it. Who knows, we might even reward you, so go for it.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Category: Main course
- Cuisine: American, The Hague
- 60 grams Règâh Rub Ol'Timers Dirty Hogs ( -> Click here and order directly in the webshop)
- 4 Pork tenderloin (010Braai used Iberico )
- 1 Pineapple
- 4 Sweet tomatoes
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Red onions
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Pepper / salt
- Put the pork fillets in the Ol'Timers Dirty Hogs and leave them to rest for 30/40 minutes.
- Cut the tomato into small cubes
- Chop the red onion
- Roast the peppers directly over the flame until they are black and leave them for 5 minutes in a plastic (e.g.
- ziplock) bag rest
- Scrape the blackened skin off the peppers and cut into cubes
- Peel pineapple and cut into 2cm thick slices
- Grill the pineapple slices on the BBQ until caramelised and then cut into cubes
- Mix the above in a bowl
- Add juice of 1 lime, the tablespoon of honey and pepper and salt
- Grill the pork loin over medium heat or indirectly to a core temperature of 58 degrees.
- Let the pork rest for 5 to 10 minutes and cut into slices.
- Serve with the salsa and enjoy!
Keywords: 010braai, Pineapple, Pineapple Salsa, Braai, Ol'Timers Dirty Hogs, salsa, Pork tenderloin