Smoked meatloaf is one of our favourite dishes with Bad Buffalo Gunpowder. The balance of the minced meat, the fresh ingredients and the Regah Rub together with the delicious smoky flavour of the BBQ make a great dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Category: Main course
- Cuisine: American
- 50 grams Règâh Rub Bad Buffalo Gunpowder (
-> Click here and order directly in the webshop)
- 500 grams Minced beef
- 500 grams Half-and-half minced meat
- 50 grams Breadcrumbs
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 Red pepper
- 2 Spring onions
- 2 Eggs
- 1 dash of semi-skimmed milk
- 4 Garlic cloves
- Preparation 1. Cut the celery in half lengthwise once and then into small pieces.
2. Cut the pepper into similar small pieces.
3. Chop the spring onion into rings.
4. Chop the garlic finely, it may be slightly coarse.
5. Put the chopped vegetables in a bowl and add the minced meat.
6. Mix with 35 grams of the Règâh Rub Bad Buffalo Gunpowder and add the eggs and milk.
7. Mix it up nicely but do it loosely, not like hamburger or meatballs.
Keywords: Bad Buffalo Gunpowder, meatloaf, regah rub